Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scarecrows



Ethan and Laurel made scarecrows yesterday. Clint made the frame. The kids and I stuffed a couple of pillowcases with leaves since we didn't have any straw on hand, and picked out some clothes from a few boxes in the garage that we had set aside to donate. All that was needed was a few finishing details-- a face and a hat. I think both look a lot like their inventor. (Just with incredibly big heads) And while Ethan disagreed, I think his scarecrow looks a lot like one of the Berenstain Bears.

2 comments:

hoesayfina said...

annie said, "That is so beautiful" when looking at Laurels picture with her scarecrow.

ben said, "I think it does look like a Bernstein Bear. I like his shirt."

Annie thinks the scarecrow will say "thank you" on the computer.

Maria says I have to make dinner. Great scarecrows. Ben agrees that they are great scarecrows!

hoesayfina said...

"those were fantastic" -annie